Saturday 28 February 2015

New Beginnings

So I promised myself that I would try very hard to post something on my blog weekly when I got to Germany but I guess I haven't kept that promise!

Its been a hectic life for me so far though.
Getting used to a foreign country
New language
strange food
Lots of beer
long classes
Total Change of wardrobe!
New shoes... I don't really hate them though just that they aren't the high heels I was used to.
Trying to make new friends... mehn! that is hard work coupled with my trust issues! Well I guess I've got to wait that one out and watch out for who earns my trust in the end.

And the music! My God! These people have strange taste in music thats all I can say for that!
The culture shock is frightening!


Anyways.. My university is awesome, my study course is as I dreamed it to be and Mr. H. has been very helpful so far in helping me settle in as well as being my secret angel when I need to exercise caution in taking some silly decisions..


Well I don't have much to write about but I sure have some pictures to share of my experience so far...











No comments:

Post a Comment